Monday, October 29, 2012

+Daniel Holodick: Ninth Day Remembrance

Hymns of the Deceased (Tone 5)

Blessed are You, O Lord; guide me by Your precepts.

The choir of Saints has found the Fountain of Life and the Gate to Paradise. May I also find the way through repentance. I am a lost sheep; call me back, O Savior and save me.

Blessed are You, O Lord; guide me by Your precepts.

O Lord, I am the image of Your glory which is beyond description, even though I bear the mark of transgressions. Have mercy on Your creature; O Master, in Your compassion cleanse me. Grant me the home I yearn for, and again make me an inhabitant of paradise.

Blessed are You, O Lord; guide me by Your precepts.

Grant rest, O God, to Your servant and place him in Paradise where the choir of Saints and Righteous shine like stars.  O Lord, give rest to Your departed servant, and remit all his transgressions.

Blessed are You, O Lord; guide me by Your precepts.

We praise with devotion the three-fold radiance of the One Divinity, by singing aloud: "Holy are You, Eternal Father, Co-eternal Son and Divine Spirit. Enlighten us who faithfully serve You, and deliver us from eternal fire."

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever, and forever. Amen.

Rejoice, O pure and blessed Mother of God, for you gave birth to God according to the flesh for the redemption of all. Through you, mankind has found salvation. Through you, may we also find Paradise, O Blessed One.

Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Glory to You, O God!

No comments:

Post a Comment